I have hated blogging this semester. At first I thought it would be an easy “A” but as the semester unfolded I found it to be nothing but an annoying challenge. Upon all the other writing assignments and all the large papers I was often overwhelmed and unable to adequately write an effective blog post. I found I did try my best and I did not hesitate to voice my opinions. I wrote with my own voice and it definitely made me more comfortable in writing. I think many of the earlier posts were my best because it was the beginning of the semester and I was giving a better effort because I was not yet behind. The later ones I find far worse because I did not have as much time to think and cleanly project my opinion. It taught me to allot my time carefully and to put forth my best effort always. It taught me to come up with an outline before starting and to stick to the guideline. I do have my own personal blog as well and this classes blog helped refine the writings in my personal blog. It helped me more effectively get across my opinions through thought out and correctly grammared writings. My relationship with writing has in no way changed because of writing publically in a blog. I still hate writing and do not wish to do it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment